Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help! "Save as..." window not showing up in all applets

• 01-11-2008 5:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hey guys,

ive been having this problem recently where whenever theres a "save as" option in any applets i use like office it just doesnt show up anymore.

anybody got any idea how to fix it or any idea what is wrong even? :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

An applet is a java application?
    Do you mean in Word, Excel? what exactly happens?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭Nexarz

like in word or powerpoint but it happens to everything else that has a save as option..when i click "save as" the window that should pop up asking me where i want to save it/name the file does not show up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

You could try TweakUI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Help | Detect and Repair. Try this.
    Make sure that there is no issue with the path that it opens.

Advertisement