Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MEDION 250GB Drive-n-go Help

• 01-11-2008 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi folks.

I recently bought a Medion Drive n go from Aldi to replace my 110gb portable frive that i dropped and i had had heart attack and died on me.

My problem is that i used to use it for plugging into my dvd player, i had it fomatted as Fat32.

Since getting the 250gb, the dvd player keeps coming up device not supported. I tried to fomat to fat32 and still no joy. Also tried partitioning the drive to 110 and then 120 the other half, but no luck.

Any help would be great,

Ado

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

I bought one of these about a year ago and could only get about 8 gb to write to it. I rang the support line and they had me reformat it as NTFS.

That might help resolve your problem :)

Advertisement