Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gifts for nieces for Christmas

Options
  • 01-11-2008 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

So basically, I want to get gifts for my three nieces (aged 3, 5 and 7) for Christmas. They already have enough books and DVD's, and I would rather not get them music.

The oldest is getting a Nintendo DS however, and another idea is getting the two oldest's Munster jerseys for their GAA training(already have Cork jerseys). However sports jersey's are expensive at the best of times, and I'm not even sure whether they have Munster jerseys for that age/size or where I would get them in Cork. I was also maybe thinking of globes, but that might be a little dry and uninteresting.

Any ideas? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Wouldnt go with the globes personally as I feel the youngest too may be too young for that sort of thing.

You can definately get Munster Jerseys in that size but I havent the faintest where you might look for them in Cork. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

Are the three of them sisters ?

I have 3 and 5 year old daughters and they are loving some Peppa Pig toys at the moment ( a school set and play house ) about 25 euro .

Maybe an idea to find out what there favourite TV shows .Plenty of educational Dora/BBC stuff out there.

I think all 7 year old girls would like High School musical stuff if she is getting a DS Animal crossing is an excellent game for that age group.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

I am getting my friends 5 year old daughter a digital barbie camera they have in Lidl at the moment! €22 ish
    She loves and is suprisingly good at taken pictures. They are good ages to maybe encourage an interest or hobbie - music drawing etc.
    always really really wanted a globe as a child.. Had to buy my own a couple of years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

They love High School Musical, but they have most of 'that' stuff anyway, and I don't feel that programme is a particurly good infleunce.

Animal Crossings DS and the Barbie Camera are nice suggestions though, thank you. :)

Advertisement