Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a big huge lollipop

• 01-11-2008 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi! I'm looking for a big huge lollipop that I can get in Dublin (or closeby). I need it for a shoot. I have found shamrock ones, but I'm looking for something more colourful, like the retro big circular lollipops (about the size of a hand).

Can anyone help? Or have you got one I can borrow!? :P

Thanks,
    Lolo.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

my first reaction would be to check out those touristy shops in dublin. carrolls ?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭loloray

samhail wrote: »
    my first reaction would be to check out those touristy shops in dublin. carrolls ?
    Yeah I tried all them, but they have green/Irishy/shamrocky things. I want one that doesn't represent Ireland, preferably pinky tones.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

if its just for a shoot then make one :)
    ive got a frisbee you can cover up.

ur myspace says your 99... yet you dont look a day over 80 !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

hmmmm

childcatcher-431x300.jpg

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭loloray

samhail wrote: »
    if its just for a shoot then make one :)
    ive got a frisbee you can cover up.

ur myspace says your 99... yet you dont look a day over 80 !
    -> The wonders of photoshop! ;)
    A frisbee would be a bit big, but yeah somehow I didn't think of making one even though I am spending a lot of today making bits of the set for another shoot . . .
    That could be the solution actually. Them lollipops are waaaaay to big to eat anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

They sell big ones in the Sweet Factory in the Jervis Center

buy me one while your there:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

funny enough, you can usually find stuff like that in topshop or river island too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

€2 shops

Advertisement