Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung i8510 INNOV8 or SE C905

• 01-11-2008 7:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,467 ✭✭✭✭

thinking of getting one of these phones

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=2427&idPhone1=2471

but im just wondering does any have either phones

im leaning towards the samsung because of the price,screen size and Symbian os but i never had a samsung phone before so advice would be appriacted

but whats the SE C905 like also

sony.jpg
    sam.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

I haven't used either, but I'd tend towards the Samsung - better overall specs and features. And as an ex-SE fan, I'm still not convinced they have their game back. Samsung on the other hand have really improved a lot. But... Who knows?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

i'll hopefully have my hands on a c905 this week..let you know then what it's like...I thought it was going to be more expensive than it is....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,467 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i'll hopefully have my hands on a c905 this week..let you know then what it's like...I thought it was going to be more expensive than it is....

sound mate

how much did it cost ya, if you dont mind me asking

didn't buy it yet....i'm due an upgrade so i'd expect to be paying around 199 or so.... there 399 pay as you go...

didn't buy it yet....i'm due an upgrade so i'd expect to be paying around 199 or so.... there 399 pay as you go...

dont see it on any network sites mate

maybe im blind:)

• Advertisement

I saw it on irishmobile earlier today but I can't find it now either...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

websites tend to not be updated often.......so don't worry

does anyone here know what phones meteor's getting ??? no1'll tell me :( wah

metalfest wrote: »
    does anyone here know what phones meteor's getting ??? no1'll tell me :( wah

I know there getting the LG Viewty....not sure of anything else so far....

• Advertisement

its so old now tho, they've had it for months......

it may be a year old but it's still light years ahead of most phones....I used one for a good while...no complaints, one of the most relaible phones I ever had...had a LG U400 before that and it's still going 3 years later....never once had to go for repair....

is it? cool, hmmm...why'd you stop using it?

I still use it....mainly comes out now at the weekends if i'm going off somewhere and want to take a few snaps...

I was going to go for an LG Renior as an upgrade but i'm not impressed with the size of the onscreen keyboard...it's 2 small for my fingers....other than that I would have definatly went for an LG again...

i never used irishmobile what are they like

reliable?

I still use it....mainly comes out now at the weekends if i'm going off somewhere and want to take a few snaps...

I was going to go for an LG Renior as an upgrade but i'm not impressed with the size of the onscreen keyboard...it's 2 small for my fingers....other than that I would have definatly went for an LG again...

hmmm....tbh i'm disappointed with meteor's phones, no sign of something like the omnia or g1.....

reliable?

bought a used phone off ebay from them....no bother with it.....

@Metalfest, I see your new post:D

:D well, it is said to be an upgrade from the viewty.....:P....wow, there's two viewty's:O :eek:
    i bought a new hello kitty phone from ebay, dodgey stuff, had to ring the guy and attempt to force him to mail it, the phone is now after leaving dhl in dublin :D
    ps: thats a nice story isnt it :P:P:P

Advertisement