Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 3G slows pc down???

Options
  • 01-11-2008 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Just got Vodafone 3G on my pc. have a few days now and noticed that its a bit hard to connect sometimes. Main problem is it seems to slow the pc down. When i plug in USB 3G modem it slows up the opening of windows explorer by a lot(like its frozen).If i take out the modem immediately the pc catches up with itself, and all the internet explorers open.Also if im using internet explorer and try to open a 2nd internet explorer window , nothing happens. i have loads of hard drive space, around 90GB, pc is only 2 years old. just seems to be slowing down opening windows explorer, and sometimes slows down the pc shutting down a lot. again taking out the modem speeds up the shutting down of the pc. any answers to this problem?

Advertisement