Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons

• 01-11-2008 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I was really hoping that I could find someone on/around campus who teaches guitar lessons, but last time I tried to put up a flier around campus my number was spammed by some creep. Online searches for guitar lessons in the area hasn't turned up much, so I hoped maybe some of the musically talented here could point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Maybe contact one of the music socs or ask in K'n'B Music (the instrument shop across the square from Brady's)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

What style are you looking to play? Pop or Classical? Do you have any experience?

I'd try the flier again, but only put it in Logic House this time.

Oh! And make sure you put it on the right notice board or it will be hastily removed by the likes of those Composer Soc types.

There are plenty of people who would teach you (I have someone in mind), so you shouldn't have any trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Nomnivore

I have no experience with guitar, though I played saxophone for a few years when I was younger so I can read music ok.

I didn't really have a particular style in mind. I was given a guitar (acoustic, I think) and would like to get a start on playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Hey I was thinking about giving guitar lessons but never really got around to putting up fliers etc!Do u have any style in particular you want to play or favourite songs to learn!I play mostly electric but play acoustic as well!I live about a 15min walk from campus!

Advertisement