Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most god-awful song in the charts at the moment?

Options
  • 02-11-2008 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

For me, it would have to be that 'song' by the pussycat dolls, when i grow up. Aaargh, it makes my ears bleed!:mad: So, what song annoys the shyte out of you at the moment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Hero - The X Factor

My God.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,313 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If it's in the charts it is, by definition, godawful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Zaph wrote: »
    If it's in the charts it is, by definition, godawful.

true,true;)

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

I see the Frankenstein that is All Summer Long by Kid Rock is still in the Irish top 40. It's like a cockroach, the only thing that'll survive after we're all dead :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Acid Tongue

St Bill wrote: »
    I see the Frankenstein that is All Summer Long by Kid Rock is still in the Irish top 40. It's like a cockroach, the only thing that'll survive after we're all dead :pac:

Ah you're not serious?! Who is still buying that? On second thoughts, who ever bought that in the first place?
    :confused:

• Advertisement

Think of it as you would a hangover, you stopped buying drink hours ago, but you can still feel the effects :(

And whoever bought it in the first place has bought a Ferrari with the money they earned from it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

St Bill wrote: »

This is why culchies should not be allowed to purchase music. I ended up at a house party the other night and a whole lot of GAA players and culchie byors from Tipp were singing along to this ****. Made a hasty exit.

And this is why West Brits shouldn't be allowed to purchase music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFe41uvBq2I

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

That Shania Twain-a-like one about kissing a girl and liking it. While I agree broadly with any sapphic activity between attractive ladies, that song renders me homicidal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

All Summer Long by Kid Rock - completely over played everywhere :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

The Script - please **** off and die, NOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

DarkJager wrote: »
    The Script - please **** off and die, NOW!

Yep yep yep

Leona Lewis - FOrgive me

Neyo - Miss Independent

Coronas - Heroes and Ghost

Iglu and Hartley one....

I could go on and on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

That god awful cover by the saw doctors of Sugababes's About You Now..

Uh please **** off and stop ruining a good song

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

stovelid wrote: »
    That Shania Twain-a-like one about kissing a girl and liking it. While I agree broadly with any sapphic activity between attractive ladies, that song renders me homicidal.

Katy f*cking Perry. I can't stand that song, or her for that matter. I'm just hoping she'll be 08/09's version of Sandi Thom (remember her?) and just fade into obscurity after a year or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Karmaa

'Womaniser' does my head in, you would think that Britney would have done a better job at a song for her come back. I'm not a fan of hers but by gawd she could've done better than that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Resi12 wrote: »
    That god awful cover by the saw doctors of Sugababes's About You Now..

Uh please **** off and stop ruining a good song

I like that actually! Nice to see some form of revenge for those slappers ruining classics by Sting and Tubeway Army!

Besides, at least the cause was worthy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

For me its Sex on Fire by The Kings of Leon. An exceptionally sh!te song from a really sh!te band thats played to the point of overkill.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Womenizer, oh dear... and I had lots of respect for the Billboard Charts until that came a'knockin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

That bloody Razorlight song, makes my teeth itch in embarassment for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Snow Patrol Take Back the city - what an awful steaming puss filled pile of ****e...
    Iglu & Hartly - I'd swear a 4 year old wrote this song for them, horrible horible ****..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭DenMan

Right now it has to be Katy Perry and Hot'N'Cold. There is only so much of it I can take, it's driving me nuts!!! And now being in uni it is always on the background. grrrrrr.

She is starting to get wagon status.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

Kold wrote: »
    This is why culchies should not be allowed to purchase music. I ended up at a house party the other night and a whole lot of GAA players and culchie byors from Tipp were singing along to this ****. Made a hasty exit.

That's it. I think only cork people should be allowed puchase any form of music e.g the langer song

Advertisement