Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palin pranked

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

I felt nauseous hearing this.

Does anyone else get the impression that she had the phone grabbed off her as soon as a member of staff heard the words 'What are your radio station letters'?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

Does anyone else get the impression that she had the phone grabbed off her as soon as a member of staff heard the words 'What are your radio station letters'?
    Old Man McCain probably came in.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

At the very end you can hear her saying in the background: "a radio station in France." This is after he's said twice that he's calling from Montreal and she's even repeated, "Montreal?"

Palin is governor of Alaska and she doesn't know where Montreal is. :rolleyes:

I mean how can anyone seriously defend this women?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

The media seem to be defending her and guess she didn't come out of it too badly, could have been a lot worse. However she has confirmed that she is unfit for the white house. Even if it was her aides fault why did she surround herself with such incompetence?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It wasn't that they even got through to her. It was her demeanor, she sound like a 20 year old receiving a call from Robbie Williams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,266 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Well at least she found the humour in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭todolist

axer wrote: »
    Old Man McCain probably came in.
    "Old McCain". On my 'how to be totally PC course' they say that kind of comment is ageist and therefore totally forbidden.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

I cant wait to see what the daily show does with this one!

Its a very scary thought this person being president...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

She is the reason McCain is going to loose,who ever thought her up should be fired.
    Obama is laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She is an embarresment to all females.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

holly1 wrote: »
    She is the reason McCain is going to loose,who ever thought her up should be fired.
    Obama is laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She is an embarresment to all females.

Yes, because she was last month appointed Supreme Leader of women. And there has never in human history been other women leaders.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

holly1 wrote: »
    She is an embarresment to all females.
    Why? Because one female necessarily must represent all other females? Do I think all men are stupid because Bush is stupid? No.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

taconnol wrote: »
    Why? Because one female necessarily must represent all other females? Do I think all men are stupid because Bush is stupid? No.

I think (or hope) what the person meant was that that total vast majority of females have brains to burn. Palin only lets the rest down or is seen to be allowing herself to be seen the way she comes across.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭DavidLive

I have to say, this is very funny.
    A colleague mentioned it to me today, and I laughed, but was wondering was it genuine.

Now that I've seen the newspaper articles, and internet links, I am absolutely in stitches!
    What a woman/thing!

She's mad!
    :P

Advertisement