Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6220

• 02-11-2008 10:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭

Im looking at the Nokia 6220 as my next phone. Anyone here using it I would like to get some opinions. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I didn't take a shine to it, felt a bit cheap for such a well speked phone...still the interface seemed nice and fast compared to previous nokia phones...

5mp is so last year:) I expected more from you walkman!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Battery life sorta what you'd expect from the newer Nokias 1-2 days.

Downsides really is that there's no wifi (if that can be considered a downside...).

Other than that I was pretty happy with it as a phone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Here's another thread about it here with some of my initial thoughts when getting the phone

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055342866&highlight=6220+classic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

5mp is so last year:) I expected more from you walkman!!!
    Sorry DM im still at the 3.2 stage. Might give the phone a miss so. Might get the w595 instead. Only 3.2 camera but thats good enough for me. Thanks lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

the e71 or C905 could be worth a look.....what's an extra 70 bucks when your up that far...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Never thought of the c905. Might drop into the 3store on henry street tomorrow. Cheers dm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Got the phone for the wife last week, she upgraded from the 6120 classic.

She loves the phone as its very similar her last one so no learning curve. Camera is excellent, lens cover is a good idea to keep dust out. GPS is quick to locate your position (quicker than my TyTN II), nokia maps is quite good although I'll probably end up getting her route 66 as she's used it before and its a great app.

The keys do feel a little cheapish but other than that its a grand phone @ €129 upgrade.

Advertisement