Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Spare water cap for window fluid

Options
  • 02-11-2008 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Does anybody know of a place where I can get a cap for the water bottle in the engine that contains the fluid that sprays up on to the windows? Its a 97 Micra (Jap import) if that helps! I've looked in a few scrap yards but there seems to be feck all caps out there!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

PG4000 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Does anybody know of a place where I can get a cap for the water bottle in the engine that contains the fluid that sprays up on to the windows? Its a 97 Micra (Jap import) if that helps! I've looked in a few scrap yards but there seems to be feck all caps out there!

Thanks in advance.
    I might be able to get you one Monday or Tuesday, know a lad that has a micra he broke for parts.Ill let you know...

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭PG4000

Nice one. I've done without one for now but seen as though the weather is getting pretty damn cold I had better get one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

If you dont hear back from me by Wednesday send me a pm. I might forget..

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭PG4000

Will do. Cheers mate.

Advertisement