Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen showrooms in Dublin area?

• 02-11-2008 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,
    Anyone knows any kitchen showrooms in Dublin area worth seeing?
    We want to get a new kitchen and do not know where to search. Does anyone know where to get the best price/quality/service? Can someone advise please?
    Thanks for all your help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭tv3

Kylemore road,ballyfermot,west dublin.There is a few places still there and are good prices also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Atreyou

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I've just googled it and found "Budget decor" on this street. Will go and check it today :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,197 ✭✭✭jos28

You could also try this crowd. Their showrooms are great. Get some good ideas from a visit.
    http://www.in-house.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Atreyou

"in house" seems to be closed Sundays, so I will visit their showroom during the week. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 PrideandLuna

Have you tried Domino Design in Bray? I think they have just done up their showrooms. I have delt with them and would highly recomend them to anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

WHat about cash & carry kitchens? Airside is good showroom but they have a couple more in dublin.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Have you tried Domino Design in Bray? I think they have just done up their showrooms. I have delt with them and would highly recomend them to anyone.

Have you any connection with this company??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

jos28 wrote: »
    You could also try this crowd. Their showrooms are great. Get some good ideas from a visit.
    http://www.in-house.ie/

+1

We got our kitchen here - they have a great showroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 PrideandLuna

yop wrote: »
    Have you any connection with this company??

Yes, as I said I have delt with them. I bought a painted kitchen off them in June.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Gallaghers Kitchens in Lucan

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement