Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling these days

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

gimmick wrote: »
    I would only be repeating myself at this stage. Don't post stuff unless you can prove it.

Are you talking to me or forbesii?
    A prediction is a statement or claim that a particular event will occur in the future in more certain terms than a forecast.

A prediction is an outward expression; all I’m looking for is some evidence of that outward expression. If WWE is SO predictable to him wouldn’t it stand to reason that some tangible evidence would exist? The onus is on him.
    gimmick wrote: »
    This is boring. I apologise for going off topic. I will however make sure that I post everything i ever predict on an interweb so I can back it all up later on.

Please pay attention to what people actually write and quote their words when possible correctly and in context. Also please don’t paraphrase what other posters say erroneously. Then we can all avoid these situations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Ok I seriously lost track of things there. I didn't predict Jericho's win but as Gimmick correctly said, even if I had I would not necessarily have posted it here. And I don't have tangible evidence of WWE's constant predictability. Call it observational or anecdotal but nothing surprises me anymore and I can basically sit through a show and predict every segment. I'm not the only one. Rovert I'd love to trawl the archives and provide you with tangible moments but I simply can't be arsed. I'm just telling you what I feel about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Edge was a boring tool before he got injured in 2003, but since his comeback, his slow build towards heel was awesome. He was one of the reasons i watched until a few months ago when that stupid ending to that Undertaker match took place. Love to know which bonehead in Creative thought that one up!

Indeed Edge was pretty mediocre after his KOTR win.

What ending are you talkin bout? The SS Hell in a Cell with Edge being chokeslammed to hell ? I know I've said this before but I think it goes back to Vince thinking that he's making movies, and the Undertaker has always been one of his biggest stars to do all this gimmicky sh!t. The coffin match in RR 94, the inferno matches, the buired alive matches. That chokeslam through the ring spot has been used way too much. I guess the little kids have short memories ?
    rovert wrote: »
    So you wont actually reply to what I actually said then?

Why do you get your knickers in a twist about the same time every night ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Why do you get your knickers in a twist about the same time every night ?

I didnt get my knickers in a twist made a reasonable point, a point which the poster conceeded.

Advertisement