Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alter Bridge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Cross your fingers and toes and whatever else you can cross!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Start praying for an Irish show announcement

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

well they are playing the #1 support slot to Aerosmith on the Sunday of Download so they are around....you never know!

I'll be seeing them at Download anyway - so hopefully I will get to see them twice!

well they are playing the #1 support slot to Aerosmith on the Sunday of Download so they are around....you never know!

I'll be seeing them at Download anyway - so hopefully I will get to see them twice!

Lucky you,

• Advertisement

January 6th 2014 marks 10 years of Alter Bridge

I'd love the X boxset :)

I'd love the X boxset as well, but it's bloody expensive

If it wasn't I'd be saving up for it!

From TheAlterBridgeNation Facebook page

Miss the in depth Team Rock interview with Myles Kennedy? Check out this link to listen: http://www.putlocker.com/file/83B05D0F1B7E3D36 (Much thanks & credit to chtimixeur from the forums for the upload)

*Link must be downloaded

• Advertisement

Mr. Miraculous Myles Kennedy - 44 Years old today

10.%20Myles%20Kennedy.jpg

Good Lord. ;)

I tweeted a Happy Birthday to Myles, fingers crossed he see it

Me too :D

From the Alter Bridge Facebook

Proud that we will be direct support for Aerosmith on June 25, 2014 at Fiera Arena in Milan Italy. Tix on sale now!

if they announce that show in dublin i may cry with happiness!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 djosullivan98

if they announce that show in dublin i may cry with happiness!

Dublin show?!?!?! Tell me more!

i said IF they announce it! that's all - just pure wishful thinking on my part!

I love both aerosmith and alter bridge and i was all set to go to download next year - but then sonisphere was announced and it is too good to pass up on - even if only 2 headliners/acts have been announced (nothing else of the download line up interests me!)

fingeres crossed - but i got an email from aero force one listing the "european tour" and it didn't mention anything of dates to be added! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22 djosullivan98

AB in Dublin would be great. I went to Wembley in October to see them. They were awesome \m/

• Advertisement

Alter Bridge European Tour 2013 outtakes

A milestone year for Alter Bridge, celebrating a decade as a band, here's to the next successful decade

(Also today marks exactly 1 year since Alter Bridge began work on Fortress)

*UPDATE KLAXON* Myles & Mark appeared on That Metal Show in the U.S which was taped on a Tuesday, but airs on a Saturday on VH1 Classic

Myles & Mark discussed Fortress & the band’s forthcoming tour and what’s next for both of them in terms of their side and solo projects.

(Another Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators album :D, and Tremonti 2)

http://loudwire.com/alter-bridge-myles-kennedy-mark-tremonti-that-metal-show-episode/

Tremonti 2 :D

Excellent, the first one was fantastic!

1st Tremonti album was dynamite, looking forward to the new Slash album as well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Yep really enjoyed it. Probably enjoyed it even more than Fortress.

Alter Bridge's appearance on That Metal Show from this past weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Pesonally Id rather Slash didnt suck the life out of Myles and left him concentrate on AB, I can see its of benefit as when I saw them live on different occasions there was so much hey whos that guy? Oh hes the vocalist of Alter Bridge you should check them out so in a way hes still promoting his core band when on the road with Slash. Id rather Velvet Revolver patched up with Scott prob more of a chance of that happening than GnR anyway.

Pesonally Id rather Slash didnt suck the life out of Myles and left him concentrate on AB, I can see its of benefit as when I saw them live on different occasions there was so much hey whos that guy? Oh hes the vocalist of Alter Bridge you should check them out so in a way hes still promoting his core band when on the road with Slash. Id rather Velvet Revolver patched up with Scott prob more of a chance of that happening than GnR anyway.

I can see where your coming from with Slash nicking Myles from Alter Bridge, but when Myles is on the road with Slash it works because as you said people will wonder who the singer is and they'll be inclined to check out Alter Bridge after seeing Myles tour with Slash.

Velvet Revolver are dead in the water, same with trying to patch things up with Scott, Slash actually said in an interview that's he's more comfortable doing his solo project, and i'm pretty confident that Duff, Matt & Dave would share Slash's sentiment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Velvet Revolver are dead in the water, same with trying to patch things up with Scott, Slash actually said in an interview that's he's more comfortable doing his solo project, and i'm pretty confident that Duff, Matt & Dave would share Slash's sentiment

Yeah thats the problem Duffs doin that Walking Papers rubbish and I think Matt workin on a new solo record shame the hole Scott finds himself when he left to do STP again supposedly the others werent happy with that and STP have then since got rid also.

With VR it seemed Slash was just another member of a band people came to hear the original material. But with Slash basically being used as the brand name I personally think it restricts the originallity as tickets are bein snapped up by people who just want a GnR set.

Advertisement