Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i cross-reference the flight # and the tail # on an aer lingus flight

Options
  • 02-11-2008 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

HI, I am flying to america tomorrow:D on flight EI 147 and im hoping to get either of the new planes (EI-DUO or EI-DUZ) with the "audio and video on demand" feature. I was wondering if it is possible to cross check the flight number with the tail number so i would know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

I got one of these recently. An A340 i think. Anyway they seem to be rotated on different routes, as we had the new entertainment system going to the states but it was a different plane coming back, without the entertainment system.

The Aer Lingus entertainment system is great on a long flight, and there's plenty of variety of things to do or watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Not an A340

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

What do you mean, cross check the flight number with the "tail number" (American way of saying registration)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,227 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

He wants to know which specific aircraft will be flying EI 147 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 27 stevendcarroll

Exactly, the reg, as i said EI-DUO or EI-DUZ i.e. St columba or St Aoife!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

There is somebody on this forum who can check this....

Advertisement