Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost / Stolen Wallet

Options
  • 02-11-2008 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

Hi all apologies if this is in the wrong place,

Kinda depressed writing this....left the house with my wallet last night...Thought I heard something drop but didn't really take any notice....

Got to the cinema and couldn't find my wallet so realised it must have been what dropped on the ground (it is a really small light wallet so didn't make much of a noise when it hit the ground)....returned to the house and no sign of the wallet. :(

I had €200, a FAS safe pass card, a laser card in it and a savings account card in it (both bank cards are with bank of Ireland).
    I reckon someone has taken the money and dumped the wallet...I plan on cancelling the cards later today if I don't find it within the next few hours....

Can someone tell me how long it will take Bank of Ireland to re-issue me with new cards if I call them on Monday? I urgently need them as all I have until I have new cards is €25...... The only thing I need money for is petrol as I have enough food for a week and I can go without 'luxuries'..

I feel really shi*ty now :(:(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Wow just spent another 30 mins searching the estate and asked in all 3 pubs. Someone handed it in to the 3rd pub!!! Money and everything in it!!! Phew what a relief.....I have certainly learned my lesson.

Please lock this thread. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Cancel them now and it will take 3 working days for them to come to your branch so it will be wednesday and make sure when you ring them that you say to cancel the old ones and reissue new ones for you, because 365 have a horrible habit of not ordering new ones just canceling the old ones.

Advertisement