Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Redneck" support for Obama

Options
  • 02-11-2008 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭

I found this clip interesting: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/us_elections_2008/7704636.stm

Some clear and independent thinking from a guy who would be stereotyped as a McCain supporter. I was very happy to watch this.

A bit mean of the BBC to automatically label him a Redneck though!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

That was a breath of fresh air.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

He has a tattoo and a nascar hat; therefore he's a redneck, a typical mccain supporter? :rolleyes: Doesn't seem like one to me.

If he was a member of the KKK or a strong baptist christian or involved in the oil industry then perhaps I'd be surprised. He seems like a typical american to me. They all have tattoos over there and nascar is very popular. Doesn't mean hes a redneck or typical mccain supporter.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

The volume control on that clip goes all the way up to eleven.

Advertisement