Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

360Arcade

• 02-11-2008 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

I recently purchased a 360 Arcade.Are these much good?Can I play them online.It seems fine but I would hate nit to be getting the great console i hear of.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

I recently purchased a 360 Arcade.Are these much good?Can I play them online.It seems fine but I would hate nit to be getting the great console i hear of.

Don't think you'll be able to play online and you'll need a memory card or Hard Drive for the NXE update on the 19th. Think you can fill out a form for a free one (memory card), or it may just be for the old core systems cause the Arcade comes with one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Cow Moolester

An Arcade console is just fine but as rizzla said, you'll need at least a 512mb Memory Unit to download the New Xbox Experience

You can go here and enter your console serial number. YOu will then be given an option to get a 512mb Memory Unit for free or a 20GB Hard Drive for €20. I'd recommend the Hard Drive to get the full Experience. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

What happens if I don't have enough space on my HD for the NXE update? Will I not be able to play online until I install?

grizzly wrote: »
    What happens if I don't have enough space on my HD for the NXE update? Will I not be able to play online until I install?

Nope you will only get the core update (The offline update) If you try to log into Live you will be prompted to update the online components of it. If you decline, you will be signed out of Live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

sure if your going online theres no point getting an arcade just go for the 60gb youll be better off in the long run.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

grizzly wrote: »

I don't think the file is that big. Just delete off a video or two if you are stuck for space.

The NXE is 128mb so just make sure you have that much spare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭longfordjames

So if I buy a memory unit can I o online?

Yes but getting a 20GB Hard Drive from Microsoft in the link I supplied above would actually be cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

you also need to sign up for x box live as well if you want to play on line games like halo and stuff.It'll cost you aroung 60 euro a year but its well worth it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement