Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Billionare Repairs Maybach

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

WTF!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Fair play to him I say!

If he was let at it, he'd probably end up doing what Father Ted did to that Rover 213!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭preilly79

I hope he manages his football team better than he fixes his cars. what a tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,454 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Proletarian.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

Max_Damage wrote: »
    Fair play to him I say!

If he was let at it, he'd probably end up doing what Father Ted did to that Rover 213!

yeah, but it would probably have more holes in it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

As good as new!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭afatbollix

the door would have to be repleaced anyway... he was trying to open the door FFS!!! he wasent going to get a tow truck for that was he!!!!

no he got a crow bar out and got the door open...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

George Becali (commonly known in Romania as Gigi Becali, born 25 June 1958) is a controversial Romanian politician and businessman, mostly known for his involvement in the Steaua football club. Gigi is the richest man from Romania, his fortune is estimated at € 2,500,000,000.

So why not !

Advertisement