Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Options.. (South Dublin)

Options
  • 02-11-2008 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at various broadband options at the moment for a student rental house in south dublin, made up this spreadsheet and thought it might be of use to some people! Alot of the details are specific (weighing up the extra cost of a 12 month contract for a 7 month usage period, we already have a wireless router etc), but still thought it could be usefull!

Meanwhile if anyone has any suggestions or thoughts I mightn't have considered, do mention...(we're mainly going for value, I only included some of the more expensive packages for completeness) At the moment the BT 1MB package is looking the most appealing..

edit: Oh and NTL is in red because for some strange reason it's not available in our area! was our 1st choice previously to that as we're getting NTL digital as well... alas

Advertisement