Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DUP's Iris Robinson - gays are viler than paedophiles

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

my opinion is that this is 4 months old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 mrtaylor1981

copacetic wrote: »
    my opinion is that this is 4 months old.
    Well I only heard about the comment the other day, but you are right, it is several months old. But she still hasn't retracted her statement and stands over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Who cares what she thinks tbh ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

What is the feckin point of posting news that is months old.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

gandalf wrote: »
    What is the feckin point of posting news that is months old.

:rolleyes:

He only heard about it the other day and if it hasn't been discussed on here already, I don't see the problem.

OP, she's the one that's vile. And to say that 2 consenting adults pleasing each other in a loving way is worse than inflicting horror on an innocent child just boggles the mind. She obviously needs monitoring herself. Or medication.

That's all there is to it really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Never even heard of her but I think she is the vile/sick one. Nothing is worse than child sex abuse. she should habg her head in shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Standard belief within the DUP.

Ian Paisley junior has made similar comments to her, calling homosexuals repulsive. Another DUP councillor, Maurice Mills - claimed that hurricane katrina was sent by God to punish the people of New Orleans for sodomy. They remind me of those Westboro wackos. I'm sure they exchange e-mails to each other telling each other what good Christians they are.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

kraggy wrote: »
    He only heard about it the other day and if it hasn't been discussed on here already, I don't see the problem.

One of the many threads already on this and similar comments:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055309012

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Old news discussed before. Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement