Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my phone :)

Options
  • 02-11-2008 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

Being the drunken fool that i was on friday night all dressed up with crap and not having proper pockets i lost my phone.

If by any chance someone found it can they give it back or atleast just give back the sim card :) It requires far to much work to get all my numbers together again.

Its a Sony Ericsson z550i

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Where did you loose it. if it was in a pub/club ring them and find out. Someone might have handed it into the gardai so they might know something!! Good luck finding it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

it could have been anywhere between the door of kings head and doughiska. I made a call just outside kings head as i left.
    I stopped off in a friends then. Its not there.
    I got a Taxi from town to doughiska. Ive called all the taxi companies and they have not received any lost phones that are mine. Ive left my email address with them.

The phone was fully charged but was turned off at 9:30am the next morning and going straight to voicemail. Not a good sign :(

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭amz5

I feel your pain. Mine popped out of my pocket and i only had it there as opposed to my bag because a friend was coming in and didn't want to miss the call. It was turned off immediately...and hasn't turned up either. The guy in Meteor said loads of people were in for phone replacements after Friday. Hmmmm, phone thieves?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

The phone was fully charged but was turned off at 9:30am the next morning and going straight to voicemail. Not a good sign :(

Ugh ow!!!! thats bad news my friend... better start saving for a new one!

Advertisement