Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AK coversion kits

• 02-11-2008 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Thinking of gettin an AK, only problem is I have a red dot site which I would like to use and I cant find an AK-74 RAS that I can afford, one of those brackets that clips onto the AK giving it a rail on top, or a conversion kit that makes it an RAS version. Also I only buy guns from Ireland however I may be willing to buy the conversion kit outside Ireland off a trusted site. my price-range for the gun is €200 downwards but ill spend a bit more for the conversion kit. Any help will be appreciated.

I shud probably mention that the "i would like to use the red dot site" should have been in italics as if anyone knows of an AK with a good enough ROF I mite just be a "spray and pray" kinda guy and get a drum mag or one of those double mags on MIA...

http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=478

Comments

Advertisement