Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost: Silver Tabby Cat in the Court.. :(

Options
  • 02-11-2008 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

hi there,

Has anyone seen a grey stripy tomcat in the Court/Crescent area?

His name is Harry and he is a pretty big boy.

He went out on Thursday night and hasn't returned. Hopefully he hasn't been too frightened by the noise over Halloween.

he's very friendly and would play with anyone..

please, please, if you see him, let me know whereabouts? he is dearly loved and missed by all.

i'll offer a reward to anyone which leads to his return..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Hi. Does he have a blueish collar? There's a really big fella who comes by here from time to time. Very friendly (although one of my lads doesn't seem to think so!) and comes up to say hello from time to time.

I'm in the first part of the Wood and he's sometimes at the front of the house too...

PM me if he fits the bill and you want to pop down.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭lastsaturday

cheers Mike, i've PM'ed you..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

I'll keep my eyes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭lastsaturday

Hi folks,

Harry has come home this morning, looking very well fed and content. I'd check your fridges and small pets, if i were you..:D

thanks again..

Last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

That's great to hear. No doubt he'll be wandering again soon! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement