Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it on PS3??

Options
  • 02-11-2008 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

OK, dont everyone shout at me together. I'm sure I played older ones on my PS2 why is in not available on PS3. Cant find answers anywhere else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

It's never been available on a console, only PC and Mac.....you might be thinking of LMA Manager which is terrible!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

amull87 wrote: »
    It's never been available on a console, only PC and Mac.....you might be thinking of LMA Manager which is terrible!!!

Oh yeah maybe I was. Damn, my laptop video card is not up to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

amull87 wrote: »

Not true, it's been on PSP the past few years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Frisbee wrote: »
    Not true, it's been on PSP the past few years :D

and there was a version of it for the xbox as far as i remember

I tried it and brought it back to the shop as an unwanted gift the console version just cant compete with the Pc version for detail level

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Jimpsta

I couldnt play it on PSP... Its cut down I believe? Id always feel like I was missing out on something :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

i have fm08 on the psp very good game but thare are on the xbox360

Advertisement