Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons in KK

Options
  • 02-11-2008 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

Well,

I have an acoustic guitar that was in my friends house in scotland and have only recently got back.

I was trying to teach myself from a book but it's been hard to stick at it and am not sure if i'm making any progress at all, to be honest i've stagnated!

i am looking for someone who will be able to teach me to play to some sort of competent level, be warned this person will need to have an abundence of patience as i am tone deaf and ridiculously 5hit!

any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Insanesomeone

Pop into essaness on Kieran St and ask for Alan Lennon or Chris Walshe's number. Tell the lads in Essaness what styles your interested in and all that lark and they should be able to point you in the right direction!

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

yes Alan's really good.

Advertisement