Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Top Gear back tonight, BBC 2 8pm

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

You can watch the new episode on alluc.org, here's a linkage...

http://www.showtimetv.info/misc-episodes/top-gear-s12e01/

Delighted i found it, i NEVER miss it...well...until this week that is!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Just watch it there (recorded last nite) brill show , so funny .

BTW the Porsche and Lambo looked really good in white

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Barr wrote: »

BTW the Porsche and Lambo looked really good in white

White is the new black, didnt you know?

or...

[url][/url]

full screenage

MODEDIT

Sorry, link removed, I don't think this one's entirely kosher

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Plug wrote: »
    I think the repeats are on thursday IIRC.
    See my post above. It's repeated at 7pm on Wednesdays but not on BBC2 Northern Ireland. So unless you have satellite or live on the east coast and get BBC2 Wales you'll have to wait till they start repeating it elsewhere. :mad:

• Advertisement

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    or...

full screenage

MODEDIT

Sorry, link removed, I don't think this one's entirely kosher

Oh sorry, its the same as the first one i posted...only a full screen one...i think!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

oh my god this was so funny. i thought i was going to get hurt from laughing so much......... what a great show.

Worst thing about it is, if you live in England, you can watch next weeks one on the BBC website, Why do they only let people in the UK see it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Worst thing about it is, if you live in England, you can watch next weeks one on the BBC website, Why do they only let people in the UK see it?

Because they pay the license fee that funds the BBC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

But I pay NTL to see BBC. I always presumed that NTL payed BBC for that access.

Is there not a case that you should be able to watch it in any territory where BBC is available (and even paid for)?

• Advertisement

AudiChris wrote: »

Is there not a case that you should be able to watch it in any territory where BBC is available (and even paid for)?

Thats a fair point you make Chris. Access to it would be pretty handy, Ch4 on demand too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

bigkev49 wrote: »
    Thats a fair point you make Chris. Access to it would be pretty handy, Ch4 on demand too.
    You can get access to 4OD now from an Irish ISP, have done for a while now, although you couldn't when they first started.

NTL by any chance?

Presuming its that UTV broadband.

AudiChris wrote: »

I agree. I watch it 100% legally, so should be able to use iPlayer too. I imagine UPC pay some kind of fee to the BBC to be able to carry their channels, so that should function in lieu of the licence fee IMO.

bigkev49 wrote: »
    NTL by any chance?

Presuming its that UTV broadband.
    Was that question aimed at me, it wasn't clear? Anyway if so, I'm with Eircom and I can access 4OD with no problems.

Alun wrote: »
    Was that question aimed at me, it wasn't clear? Anyway if so, I'm with Eircom and I can access 4OD with no problems.

Yes it was for you. Cheers for the reply.

Just tried again and 4oD is working fine for me, very handy. I'm with Ntl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

What time is it repeated tonight anyone know? Its on BBC3 i think.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Great start to the season and I echo what an earlier poster said regarding his other half, i think that this is the only program that both myself and my wife never miss.

On another note, it seems the PC brigade have kicked off regarding JC's joke regarding murdering prostitutes. Probably the same feckers who got Jonathan Ross in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

delly wrote: »
    On another note, it seems the PC brigade have kicked off regarding JC's joke regarding murdering prostitutes. Probably the same feckers who got Jonathan Ross in trouble.

Yep 188 complaints from around 7 million viewers, though since it got into the headlines i can see a few other to$$ers making those numbers bigger, even though they didn't even see it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I wonder will he get 3 months holiday and a new boss...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

It seems the repeat today was replaced with squirrels or something boring - I guess it was pulled due to said comments about truckers by Clarkson...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Was one of the funniest TG's I'd ever seen, part with the murdering prostitutes was pretty funny imo, people are just looking to be offended nowadays. Loved when Jezza's truck showed up on fire, rofl.

Advertisement