Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

will this get me banned from live ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

i dont see why it would

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Transfer game saves from the internet to your Xbox 360 hard drive to boost your achievements!

If you get caught doing this you could lose your gamerscore. Apparently Microsoft have some new way of detecting people who do this. Not sure how.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Don't tamper with your Gamer Score.... its not worth it.

What do you mean its not worth it . All that happens is your score is brought down to 0 and Cheater is put on your account . Game score means nothing .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

What do you mean its not worth it . All that happens is your score is brought down to 0 and Cheater is put on your account.

You've just outlined exactly why it's not worth it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

What do you mean its not worth it .

You then go on to explain exactly why its not worth it :)
    All that happens is your score is brought down to 0 and Cheater is put on your account . Game score means nothing .

If gamerscore means nothing (which is true) why would you do it in the first place..... doesn't make any sense.

Best avoid buying that OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 johnbuer

No I agree. Its not worth it at all mate. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

well im not looking to tamper with gamerscore just move stuff ive downloaded off it like say san andreas till i want to play it again so i can make more room for stuff i want to download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

get a bigger hard drive then.

You've just outlined exactly why it's not worth it!

What happens if your gamer score goes back to 0 how will this affect your game play ?

Also being branded as a cheater , how will this effect your game play ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

What happens if your gamer score goes back to 0 how will this affect your game play ?

You aren't getting the point. Only people who care about gamerscore, and cheat to raise it, will have that happen. So, if it happens to you, it will not have been worth it.
    And it most certainly would affect a lot of people's gameplay, indeed I'm sure it would make a lot of people quit playing the 360 if they lost their entire gamerscore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

It won't, it's just something i wouldn't want to happen, mainly because cheating is not something that interests me. Neither is being branded a cheater for all to see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Exactly. Dont want to end up looking like this guy:

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=Anth0ny562

Advertisement