Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any tv details for UEFA cup?

Options
  • 02-11-2008 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

Any news what channel we will be on thurs night?,it wont be itv or 5 anyway they have city and villa games.I suppose it could be setanta ireland or tv3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Setanta Ireland have a slot for a Uefa Cup game Thursday evening @ 7:30, so could be our game.

TV3 have The Apprentice so Bill Cullen instead of 'Arry...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Setanta Ireland have a slot for a Uefa Cup game Thursday evening @ 7:30, so could be our game.

TV3 have The Apprentice so Bill Cullen instead of 'Arry...:D

Cracker Ronan - alternative wide boys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

you can get all the football for free on line----freefooty.doctor-serv.com----best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

getz wrote: »
    you can get all the football for free on line----freefooty.doctor-serv.com----best of luck

big write up in the sunday papers saying the prem league are trying to sue these websites for showing their free games!

please no!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

keane=cock wrote: »
    big write up in the sunday papers saying the prem league are trying to sue these websites for showing their free games!

please no!
    I read that as well,i Dont know if can name the streaming site but it starts with the letter J,if that goes it will be a sad day for me, its not perfect but its better than nothing.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

just checked setanta on my Sky EPG for thursday and they have villa aswell looks like a stream for us lads,thats a pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Very strange to see Villa game on both channels !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

don't think its on anywhere ..so either streaming or the HRT2 channel on Hotbird ..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

freefooty --gets its football from spanish-and china -america tv links-- ect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Any news what channel we will be on thurs night?,it wont be itv or 5 anyway they have city and villa games.I suppose it could be setanta ireland or tv3.
    It is on Spurs.TV live, they are overing a special deal of £1.99 for limited subscription until 09/11/2008, which includes the match, post match interviews etc - you can then cancel, or it rolls over to the £3.99 subscription. Alternative for some?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

John W wrote: »
    It is on Spurs.TV live, they are overing a special deal of £1.99 for limited subscription until 09/11/2008, which includes the match, post match interviews etc - you can then cancel, or it rolls over to the £3.99 subscription. Alternative for some?

As far as I am aware, spurs.tv only broadcasts radio coverage live and then actual footage highlights the following day.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

RichMc70 wrote: »
    As far as I am aware, spurs.tv only broadcasts radio coverage live and then actual footage highlights the following day.

I take it back John. After just checking the official site it seems they are showing the game live. That's a first, as fas as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LowRaider

Match is on in Murrays Bar top of O'Connel Street just beyond Gresham Hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

While I have no doubt we will have a live stream (someone will stream the Spurs online feed at least) if for some strange reason we don't then Fox Soccer Channel are showing it in full at 10pm. Here is a perfect stream of that channel (you will need to download a small clean bit of software to watch it in the browser):
    www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=48cb03bd8ab18
    FSC show lots of Premiership matches live and delayed, here is their schedule, EST (-5hrs):
    http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/920998/Printable-FSC-broadcast-schedules

Veetle also broadcasts Setanta US, it's the channel with the rugby players on it, and they show most Premiership matches over the weekend, here's their schedule EST (-5hrs):
    http://www.setantaus.com/en/NA/Our-Schedules/

Had not heard of Veetle before - will have a look as i like US sports too!!
    The paying streamer tvandsportstreams.tv has the game - costs are pretty cheap and good quality stream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

LowRaider wrote: »

Not doubting your info but I'd be inclined to double check this as the channels that have the game live aren't widely available in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

yiddo wrote: »
    Not doubting your info but I'd be inclined to double check this as the channels that have the game live aren't widely available in Ireland.

Agreed!, It is not on any TV channels, only International Sat, so I would Doubt it is on anywhere, in fact I can't even find a station that is even showing the highlights?.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

LowRaider wrote: »

its its also on in tom mayes top of o;connell st and corner of dorset st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

John W wrote: »
    Agreed!, It is not on any TV channels, only International Sat, so I would Doubt it is on anywhere, in fact I can't even find a station that is even showing the highlights?.:mad:

Not listed on liveonsat but listed on satfootball so there's a possibility it will be on after all.
    06-11-08 20:00 Tottenham v Dinamo Zagreb

Supersport 5SA
    HRT-TV2
    Digitalb Supersport 3

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Stedub

• Advertisement

Watched it on tvandsportstreams.tv - look good 2 up at the moment just HT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 The Lilywhite

galinka wrote: »
    Watched it on tvandsportstreams.tv - look good 2 up at the moment just HT.
    3-0 at the moment Bent (2) and Huddlestone who's having a great game COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 The Lilywhite

Now its 4-0 Bent has got his hat-trick

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

What a great result. Can't wait to see the goals, and delighted that Bostock got a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

for reference, I use http://rojadirecta.com/ here in Oz to watch the matches.

except, sometimes you have to watch them in spanish or italian, or koreon or something.

anyway, useful as a fall back situation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

Huddleston had a great game, his best for Spurs by a country mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Another great win thank god..delighted for Bent,he now has more goals than keane and berbatov put together, if he keeps up this form he could score 30 ;) and if the HUDD can keep playing like he did to night he'll be some player for us.i also hope harry gives Bostock a few more runs in the cup games...COYS...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

My God Zagreb were terrible though. Would have liked to see Bostock on for longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Here's the goals for anyone who missed it COYS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

thanks rocky.

Advertisement