Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A+ Past Exam Papers

Options
  • 02-11-2008 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

I've searched around on boards and haven't found any links. Do they even exist? I usually like to work off the exam papers cos it gives me what the structure of the exam is like so it would be great if anyone can help me out. The sample exam papers are limited imo.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

The questions on the exam are taken from a pool of questions. There's an NDA on the questions as far as I know so you won't find them legally online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Dean820 wrote: »
    I've searched around on boards and haven't found any links. Do they even exist? I usually like to work off the exam papers cos it gives me what the structure of the exam is like so it would be great if anyone can help me out. The sample exam papers are limited imo.

There are no past papers.

There are plenty of practice questions online for the A+ throug.

www.techexams.net and www.mcmcse.com are quite good.

Just di a search for A+ practice questions.

Advertisement