Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you take off the delta ring ?

Options
  • 02-11-2008 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭

Hey how do you do the above on an m1514 ? ? ? ? PLease help . And is it possible to do without the tool ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

sean i am not sure about the specific model but you normally need a tool called a delta ring key or delta key. it has normally 3 studs on it to grasp the holes in the delta ring.

i saw some on ebaybanned, i know g&p do them, guarder do them also

they look like this

gp_tool_gp266.jpg

gp_acc_817b_l.jpg

or this

2%20in%201%20Wrench%20Tool%20.jpg

if you are going to buy one, tray and get the stock tool as well because you will need it as some point.

hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

You can sometimes take the delta ring off without the tool, in the past I've used the two nose parts of a needle nose pliers inserted into the gaps in the ring to twist it off, or if you have a pliers/grips big enough to go around the entire thing you could use that (put a cloth around the delta ring to prevent damage/slipping)

Advertisement