Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High amount of Projects

• 02-11-2008 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

How many projects have ye all been getting this year??

We've gotten about 11 so far this semester. Is it just me or is that a lot?? I suppose the whole modularisation is to blame, but all the same...

Of course, a hard project is always better than a hard exam if you ask me...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

Yea man, same story here. End up with a few lab reports each week and one big report on something.
    Have 4 due this week. Killer...

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Seanot

How many projects have ye all been getting this year??

We've gotten about 11 so far this semester. Is it just me or is that a lot?? I suppose the whole modularisation is to blame, but all the same...

Of course, a hard project is always better than a hard exam if you ask me...

Im in the same class as Evilmonkey and we are up the walls its a joke.....

Saying that , its more the thought of doing them than anything else....once you get started its not to bad.... I enjoy making up stuff :D

Advertisement