Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scotty 2 Hotty and Tatanka on Patrick's Street, Cork!

• 03-11-2008 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Alright lads, my mate met these two lads outside FM store in Cork, take a look!

He said they were really sound, and he knew I;m a big fan so he got Scotty to phone me from his phone, but i missed the call boo hoo :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Scotty rang you from his phone ? Wow, have you got his number ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Sunday was the last irish AWR show,correct?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Alright lads, my mate met these two lads outside FM store in Cork, take a look!

He said they were really sound, and he knew I;m a big fan so he got Scotty to phone me from his phone, but i missed the call boo hoo

Scotty and Tatanka are gay lovers, they were holidaying together in Cork that week-end.
    fatal wrote: »
    Sunday was the last irish AWR show,correct?

Yizzer.

Advertisement