Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What can I do?

• 03-11-2008 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

I'm with vodafone a while now, no problems, happy with the tarrif and coverage. A few months ago I got a bband modem. They made a mistake with the 1st bill, didn't apply the tarrif till the day after I got the thing so I got 300-400 extra charge on my bill!

I rang them, they admitted the mistake and said they'd credit the a/c straight away.

Several months later and several calls to them I'm still getting phone bills and have never beed credited the money. What should my course of action be? I don't think they're seriously trying to screw me out of the money, I just assume they've messed up internally some how however at this stage I've had enough and just wonder is there anything other than "I'm going to leave Vodafone" I can say to them?

TIA for any advice

gerryR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Ring them up and ask them to resolve it for you there and then on the phone. Most obvious billing errors can be corrected there and then.

Failing this I would send them a letter marked as an official complaint. This will generally get you a dedicated point of contact who will aim to resolve your issue.

I don't understand how this has gone on for months though ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭gerryR

Good idea, I think I'll try writing them a letter, might grab someone's attention :rolleyes:

Advertisement