Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If WWE was like UFC...

13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

.Only problem is he would have to make weight

Your in trouble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

rovert wrote: »
    Reported for personal abuse.

I dont who Fozzy even is on F4W, we've no relationship other than that as a poster moderator one. So that is very unfair on Fozzy.

I dont see how a F4W membership is a stick to beat someone with on here.

You're the only person who constantly double posts, a-la "the board~!~!"
    You constantly use stupid in-jokes that wouldn't be allowed expept for the fact that our mod gets them too.
    You use stupid one-line responses like "proof?" over and over again.
    And you've reported someone yet again for personal abuse. How someone you don't even know can offend you by calling you a "tool" over the internet is confusing to say the least.

Your in trouble

Thanks

Back on "Subject" Who would be the toughest guys in the WWE at the moment , who could hold thier own in the UFC .

Really my number 1 bet would be Finlay . He has age going against him but he is one of the tougher guys in there .

I heard Batista was also fairly handy in a fist fight . When it comes down to it i suppose we could only guess .

Would love to see the HHH and HBK Vs VKM for 2 mill fight . Its a PPV i woud pay for :)

I know he isn't on the roster any more, but I was thinking, does Booker T have any kind of background in this kind of stuff?

I remember reading about how he laid the SmackDown! on Batista's candy ass before, and considering his body and history, I reckon he'd be a pretty tough guy.

I know he isn't on the roster any more, but I was thinking, does Booker T have any kind of background in this kind of stuff?

I remember reading about how he laid the SmackDown! on Batista's candy ass before, and considering his body and history, I reckon he'd be a pretty tough guy.

He was in Prison if that counts :rolleyes: I would love to really know what happened in that fight . Would love to be a fly on the wall in many of these altercations . We always hear 2 different storys .

Gerard.C wrote: »
    You're the only person who constantly double posts, a-la "the board~!~!".

Constantly?
    You constantly use stupid in-jokes that wouldn't be allowed expept for the fact that our mod gets them too.

Constantly?
    You use stupid one-line responses like "proof?" over and over again..

Over and again? When was the last time I just asked for "proof" as you are using it as your most prominent example you should have a good idea?
    And you've reported someone yet again for personal abuse. How someone you don't even know can offend you by calling you a "tool" over the internet is confusing to say the least.

Id rather report someone then being told "well you should have really reported x then" by a mod after a situation escalates. Calling someone a tool is personal abuse as you are attacking the poster and not the post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Can we please keep this on topic folks?
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Are you saying you don't do those things? You know full well you do and you know full well that you're a pain in the arse for the majority of posters here. I don't know exactly when the last time was, I don't spend all ****ing day reading and memorising your posts. And you just proved my point with your little smart arse "constantly?" replies.

Out of curiosity Fozzy, why was kentonbomb banned for one week and if my memory serves me right, never unbanned? I don't really remember him doing anything hugely wrong. I could be wrong here now though, but still.....

Another topic wrecked, well done lads! :rolleyes:

No wonder people are bailing from this forum en masse.

He was in Prison if that counts :rolleyes: I would love to really know what happened in that fight . Would love to be a fly on the wall in many of these altercations . We always hear 2 different storys .

True. And i don't know if i'd be right or wrong, but apparently Booker knocked Batista on his ass pretty sharpish (again, thats just what i heard). And he's always kinda struck me as a no-nonsense kinda guy.

I dont know, but i just thought of him for some reason, and wondered what others would think.

• Advertisement

Are you saying you don't do those things? You know full well you do and you know full well that you're a pain in the arse for the majority of posters here.

I’m helpful to other posters in actual fact pretty much on a constant basis. ShawnRaven deferred to me in this thread when a posters asked a question.
    I don't know exactly when the last time was.

It was June time I guess roughly, a long time ago.
    I don't spend all ****ing day reading and memorising your posts.

But you did say I constantly posted certain things and in certain ways. How can you make this judgement when you confess "I don't spend all ****ing day reading and memorising your posts."
    And you just proved my point with your little smart arse "constantly?" replies.

I’m not being a smart arse you are the one who you used that word numerous times in your post to describe the frequency of your perception of my behaviour with no proof. I had every right to question your use of the word constantly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    No wonder people are bailing from this forum en masse.

There is not a whole lot left more to wreck. In comparison to last year I'd say close to 15 to 20 regular posters are not around any more.

True. And i don't know if i'd be right or wrong, but apparently Booker knocked Batista on his ass pretty sharpish (again, thats just what i heard). And he's always kinda struck me as a no-nonsense kinda guy.

Yep, knowing that there is two sides to every story is good rule to have. But uniform opinion is the Booker laid a beating on him and Batista had no answer to it. I think Batista may have admitted to being on the receiving end of that one.

There is not a whole lot left more to wreck. In comparison to last year I'd say close to 15 to 20 regular posters are not around any more.

Last year? Try the last four months!

I’m helpful to other posters in actual fact pretty much on a constant basis. ShawnRaven deferred to me in this thread when a posters asked a question.

Something i will actually give rovert credit for, it's not often i'm stuck for answers, but rovert's the first place i'll go if i am and don't particularly want to spend half an hour trapsing google and dodgy popup sites.

What about Umaga , i heard the Samoans were always the toughest guys out there . Just a problem with Cardio

What about Umaga , i heard the Samoans were always the toughest guys out there . Just a problem with Cardio

And a problem with not being able to put the f*cking fork down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

It's going to get alot worse in around a week

And a problem with not being able to put the f*cking fork down!

HAHA , he gives 100% in the ring and 100% in the kitchen

• Advertisement

Bubs101 wrote: »
    It's going to get alot worse in around a week

Why? What's happening then? Apocolypse? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Lads please try and keep it civil, theres no need for half of the **** slinging going on in this thread. If it continues down this path Ill just lock it and be done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Anyway, back on topic : how would Bart Gunn have done if had more fights ? His wikipedia page says he beat Cabbage" Correira by technical knockout due to a cut on Cabbage. Is Bob Holly still working for the WWE ? Wonder how he'd handle himself in a real fight.

Anyway, back on topic : how would Bart Gunn have done if had more fights ? His wikipedia page says he beat Cabbage" Correira by technical knockout due to a cut on Cabbage. Is Bob Holly still working for the WWE ? Wonder how he'd handle himself in a real fight.

To my knowledge, Bart Gunn is still on sabbatical after his son died nearly a year ago. Bob Holly is still contracted to WWE. I don't think he's injured either, probably will make a comeback as there's unfinished business there with Cody Rhodes.

Bob Holly is still contracted to WWE. I don't think he's injured either

He is in rehab and was on the chopping block before he went in. Undertaker saved him from being fired. When they released a dozen or so people in the Summer.
    probably will make a comeback as there's unfinished business there with Cody Rhodes.

He doesnt have unfinished business with Cody as WWE did want any business started between them when the team broke up.

Advertisement