Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where could I rent a long ladder...?

Options
  • 03-11-2008 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Serious question. Where could I rent a long ladder in Limk, that would get me up to a third floor window.
    Or is it possible to rent such a thing....?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

HSS lift and shift should do it there at the top of Thomas street or on upper gearld griffin street if you like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BarryCreed

ta for that, I wouldnt need anything as serious as a cherry picker. it's only for one window, maybe they do ladders too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

they do ladders and access towers...well they used too as ive rented both ladders and access towers off them...if that fails...some of the scaffolding firms who rent scaffold might rent you a ladder also...there is one in clondrina industrial estate on the shannon road...

man im full of useless information...i need to clear this head of mine out..

Advertisement