Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left 4 Dead

Options
  • 03-11-2008 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

Did anyone pre-order this? I heard they are having a beta on the 6th for pre-orders.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Haven't bothered to book it, But i would like to try out the demo before making a purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Looking forward to this, should be a blast fighting off zombies co-op stlye with your mates online.

The zombie panic mod was fun but lacked something. Hopefully Left 4 dead will fill the potential of the concept.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    The zombie panic mod was fun but lacked something. Hopefully Left 4 dead will fill the potential of the concept.

Yeah, it lacked polish and balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

im really looking forward to this. i got zombie panic through steam and have been playing it loads. i love chasing down a human and hearing their cun click empty as they back into a corner.....

nom:pac: nom:pac: nom:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

If any of you guys are interested we are having a LAN in Galway on the weekend just after launch.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=2055403812

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Countless nights of screaming over ts with mates....cant wait

Advertisement