Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent: Information needed

Options
  • 03-11-2008 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey all,
    Long story short, I've all but basically dropped out due to personal reasons, but have decided to try and get my resit assignments handed in so I've second year completed when I do/ I know the assignments are due today but due to illness I have til tomorrow. Only problem is I don't know what the assignment questions are so if anyone know where to find the assignment info or has the questions themselves, it would be incredibly greatly appreciated. The subjects I failed were Eng 20250 Twentieth Century Drama.
    and Eng 20260 Irish Literature.
    Any help or info would be fantastic,
    Thanks in advance.

p.s. Please refrain from negative comments about the lateness of this request, etc. I have my reasons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

if those reasons are good reasons then try get an extension.
    Sorry I dont know where to get the assignment info, I presume you've tried blackboard and rang the lecturer in question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 random08

You have to get them from the english programme office

Advertisement