Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test in 1hr

Options
  • 03-11-2008 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭

I have my test in 1hr havent done a pretest or had a lesson in a while, have been going over drivingtesttips.ie hopefully i pass lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Best of luck with it- I have no idea why you wouldnt do everything you can to try to pass though....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Well i had 4 lessons right before i got my new car a couple of weeks ago and have been practicing reversing around the corner and turn-abouts... on the test route i was brought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

hope you passed, your prob on the way now. plz let me know, did you have a full licenced driver with you or did the tester pay any notice to this?

How did it go? Fingers crossed! :)

FAILED! ah feck theres always next time, i had a full licenced driver but they didnt take notice... failed on observation 6 grade 2's :mad:

• Advertisement

:( Sorry to hear that. Better luck next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

FAILED! ah feck theres always next time, i had a full licenced driver but they didnt take notice... failed on observation 6 grade 2's :mad:

Thats the kind of thing you sort out with a pre-test... when/where/how to look around and all that.

Best of luck next time....

Seperate wrote: »
    Thats the kind of thing you sort out with a pre-test... when/where/how to look around and all that.

Best of luck next time....
    Yea ill do a pre-test next time

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Yea ill do a pre-test next time
    Like they always say Fail to Prepare, prepare to fail :o

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭driverite

sorry to hear about your test, observation is marked on the use of your outside mirrors, a pretester should have pointed that out for you, Apply straight away again, i have had people who were back in 4 weeks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement