Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ales...

• 03-11-2008 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk

Finally found a company that delivers here. The range is amazin' (for UK ales), phoning them is easiest.. delivered within 4 days...

twill be a merry Christmas for me anyway..

FBP.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Good selection there alright but - "£16.00 for up to 2 parcels and £8.00 per parcel" seems very pricey if you're ordering a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭fatboypee

c - 13 wrote: »
    Good selection there alright but - "£16.00 for up to 2 parcels and £8.00 per parcel" seems very pricey if you're ordering a bit.

Perhaps, however the range outweighs that for me, plus, another (irish) online beer company delivers for 7 Euro per case...

All depends on what y'er lookin for but stuff I like, I cannot buy easilly here..

FBP.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Very impressive, though an unfortunate number of "Out of Stock" signs.

Also: beware of the excise duty. You'd be unlucky to get stung, but it's possible. Ask them not to send it in a box marked "Packed full of delicious, cheap beer".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Nice selection alright

Advertisement