Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone lose this???

Options
  • 03-11-2008 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭

Came across this Starlet up in the Dublin Mountains yesterday, close to Glencree, probably robbed on Halloween night...

Comments

i'd say that was someone claiming on the insurance tbh....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Sure it wouldn't be worth 300 quid...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Looks like it's been there a while. The front left wheel looks buried in the gravel!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

i'd say that was someone claiming on the insurance tbh....

That's some assumption to make. I'd say that would be worth a lot more to someone as their daily drive than what it's worth on the insurance.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Is that poop in the passenger footwell?? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

SteveC wrote: »
    Is that poop in the passenger footwell?? :eek:

No, think it's an old sponge...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,155 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Looks in fair nick. How much do you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Very common car to be stolen.

I used to live in a BAD council estate in Limerick and that was the most common car to be driven around the greens, that and Micra's.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Actually, now that I look at it, it's probably just dumped.
    Robbers don't go to the trouble of taking wheels and plates off (I bet the vin plate is also gone). They normally just torch them up there.

Advertisement