Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grant payments

• 03-11-2008 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi! :D I just received my grant today which I'm very happy with, however it seems I have been paid for just the month of October. I was just wondering if anyone knows if the payments normally start in October? Or if there may be a problem.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Sugarbear wrote: »
    Hi! :D I just received my grant today which I'm very happy with, however it seems I have been paid for just the month of October. I was just wondering if anyone knows if the payments normally start in October? Or if there may be a problem.

I noticed this also. Last year I got 1200 or so in one payment at the end of the year, cause my grant was late. Normally they pay out 4 separate payments throughout the year dont they ? Well I expected 4 payments of 300 but my first payment, last week, was only 150. I'm going to give them a ring tomorrow about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

i think this depends on the grant and the people paying it but ove the ast 2 years getting the grant mine was paid monthy so about 300 a months but the payments started in september and continued till june. If you only got the 150 might be a case you are being paid this way.

Advertisement