Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rodeo - Quay St

Options
  • 03-11-2008 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Was in Rodeo on Quay st. yesterday with my GF for lunch - never been there before and christ, it was beautiful and very reasonable - sirlion for €14 and a beautiful steak sandwich for a €10 - highly recommend the place.

Anyways, went for a few pints afterwards and telling the poepl there how nice it was but nobody could remember what the restuarant that was there before Rodeo was called - anybody any ideas?? its wrecking me head!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭BannedGugai

Cafe Du Journal

I was there a few weeks ago and it was quite on a Saturday night but the food was excellent and reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

I was there the other week good burgers and cute waitress

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Buglim

Hi

I have to say I was there for lunch not long after it opened and it was terrible. Complained about the food and get a shrug of the shoulders.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Have only been there for coffees and late brekkie.
    The staff have always been lovely. The decor is oddish, but I am grand with oddish :)
    The only thing that is yuck is the strange falafel type thing served with the veggie breakfast. It looks like 2 anemic mini veggie burgers, and tastes like a shoe (might taste :P). Everything else was fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement