Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champs league match:Liverpool v Atletico 2[All pre/during/post match discussion here]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Right having seen the incident in slow mo (which I dont like) it looks like a successful attempt to buy a peno. Anyone got the "real time" vid? Its what the linesman saw after all.

Real time vid
    http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=2424055

Doesn't look as bad.

Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

oh a smiley well sorry i take it all back....

EDIT: so you got a warning and yet you come on and do the same thing again? hmm....

Like I said, once is naiive, but twice..........

roryc, you are the reason that a lot of people stop posting on the soccer threads. Coming on making stupid posts with no purpose but to try and get a rise out of other fans. That is not discussion. And you've twice admitted that you make ridiculous posts like these to incite other posters!

I have nothing against non Liverpool supporters coming into the Liverpool thread, or Liverpool match threads where their team is not playing. Many make valid points. I have trouble with people who come on to make stupid posts or just for trolling. And this (the stupid posts part) extends to Liverpool fans too. There are some of our fans who's posts I don't even read anymore cause they annoy me so much.

So to summarise, I welcome intelligent people to Liverpool threads. The rest just ignore!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    its like playground stuff... if I dont go into your thread then you dont come into mine is it? cmon, people are entitled to their views no matter how much you disagree with them.

i get slated by all my non-utd fan mates when we get beaten. its part of being a footie fan and taking away that banter would take a lot of the fun out of it!

I didnt mean it like that. I was asking if the same kind of childish shít that goes on in all Liverpool threads happens in the United ones too. I genuinely dont know if it does or not.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

mike65 wrote: »
    Right having seen the incident in slow mo (which I dont like) it looks like a successful attempt to buy a peno. Anyone got the "real time" vid? Its what the linesman saw after all.

Mike

link posted in post #244 & 245 above

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

his last diving quote that i know of was in his autobiography in 2006, when does he keep going on about it?

Ok fair enough he may not have said anything recently but his simulation is hardly new.

I think quotes like the following are etched into people's heads because they are ridiculously hypocritical.
    "I hope he comes out and says he made a mistake because, as players, when we
    make mistakes we come out and say so".
    -Steven Gerrard

"I don't think there's anything worse than a player diving when no one's
    near him. It does ruin the game".
    -Steven Gerrard

"Players like Carvalho and Ronaldo are damaging football...".
    -Steven Gerrard

"If I saw a team-mate doing it (diving), I'd definitely have a word".
    -Steven Gerrard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

spockety wrote: »
    I'm happy to hear views on the match , or views that seem genuinely designed to debate or are backed with facts.

As much as you think all i do is 'trolling', the main reason I come into these threads is to discuss the matches. Its unfortunate that some 'Pool fans on here simply have no sense of humour and don't understand the notion of a bit of banter between rival fans. I haven't seen any United fans go over the top, or get personal, yet I've already been told 'how pathetic must your life be' after an obvious joke... and I get a warning for 'trolling'... lol go figure

Bastardprince... all I can say is you seem to be the first to bring up United whenever anyone criticises Pool, and yet you give out about us 'ruining YOUR thread'... ok...

btw heres the Wiki definition of Trolling, have a quick read when you get a chance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,101 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I think a lot of people do though and that's the problem with situations like this. If Gerrard is going to go out and 'win' penalties like he did tonight then he should stfu being hypocritical about it.

in an ideal world this would be the case, but unfortunately he'd be crucified by the press if he was asked a question on diving and didn't say "its wrong and evil etc etc". Remember when Drogba admitted that he dived, it didn't matter that it was obvious, as soon as he admitted it the storm was 10 times worse, Chelsea had to spin it as being lost in translation. As soon as the media have a soundbite or quote, their job is done.

As i said in another post, it would be nice if he walked the walk as well as talking the talk, but i dont think a captain can get away with not saying those anti cheating things. We saw it in the past with Henry too, for the same reasons.

I think gerrard rationalises it for himself by trying to do it with a little contact, like tonight, jumping into the man, or other times getting a brush against his leg and going down. As he says above in that quote;
    "I don't think there's anything worse than a player diving when no one's
    near him. It does ruin the game". I think he actually thinks what he's doing is better then this. I suppose it is very marginally, but not by very much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Incident in real time as well as the replay here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Ok fair enough he may not have said anything recently but his simulation is hardly new.

I think quotes like the following are etched into people's heads because they are ridiculously hypocritical.

so he doesn't keep going on about it, they re old quotes and he knows to keep his mouth shut these days if he is gonna do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭kingshankly

fair play to stevie g won us a penalty and calmly slotted it away funny to see slot of people taking the moral high ground here it's part and parcel of football don't agree with diving but if your being fowled in the box and ain't gonna score go down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Melion wrote: »
    I didnt mean it like that. I was asking if the same kind of childish shít that goes on in all Liverpool threads happens in the United ones too. I genuinely dont know if it does or not.

oh, sorry. its nowhere near like this is but i dont think that excuses the attitude some have of well this is a pool thread so no other fans ought to post. the utd thread has actually been a lot quieter this year, dunno why!?

roryc wrote: »

Bastardprince... all I can say is you seem to be the first to bring up United whenever anyone criticises Pool, and yet you give out about us 'ruining YOUR thread'... ok...

coz there seems to be a trend that is is united fans who 'criticize' liverpool the whole time. also show me the post when i said our thread?

rosboy wrote: »
    Like I said, once is naiive, but twice..........

roryc, you are the reason that a lot of people stop posting on the soccer threads. Coming on making stupid posts with no purpose but to try and get a rise out of other fans. That is not discussion. And you've twice admitted that you make ridiculous posts like these to incite other posters!

Ok, Im the reason a lot of people stop posting on soccer threads? Like who? Can you name five people? Four? Actually, one should do it... please name one person who has stopped posting on these threads because of the two small posts I made which 99% of posters realised immediately was a joke

If you don't want to listen to my posts you know where the ignore button is. In the meantime get a sense of humour ffs...

btw heres the Wiki definition of Trolling, have a quick read when you get a chance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

cheers
    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
    Jesus christ its a bit of banter lads... you realise that the only reason most of us post on here when theres an upset like this is to get a rise out of fans? Thanks for taking the bait :)
    damn... was racing home from football training and caught the end of the match on the radio... was all ready to come on and rile up some 'Pool fans :)

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,447 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

oh, sorry. its nowhere near like this is but i dont think that excuses the attitude some have of well this is a pool thread so no other fans ought to post. the utd thread has actually been a lot quieter this year, dunno why!?
    We generally talk about the games, and as we are not allowed talk about the games in the United thread, it has kinda ruined the vibe for it, and i believe pushed posters towards other sites where discussion and flow better. The United thread was massively active before the new rules came in. My opinion of why it is quieter, anyway.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

As much as you think all i do is 'trolling', the main reason I come into these threads is to discuss the matches. Its unfortunate that some 'Pool fans on here simply have no sense of humour and don't understand the notion of a bit of banter between rival fans. I haven't seen any United fans go over the top, or get personal, yet I've already been told 'how pathetic must your life be' after an obvious joke... and I get a warning for 'trolling'... lol go figure

cheers

You're right, there is a subtle difference between a troll and a baiter ;)

What sums it up for me from the Spurs thread was being asked "Can Liverpool fans not just take their beating?". It summed up for me the reason a lot of people arrive on Liverpool match threads after a Liverpool loss (rare and all that they are), they just want to get a beating in when the opportunity presents itself. Of course that is going to annoy, and that is what it's designed to do. Even some of your own (Archimedes) say they are embarrassed by it.

Why are you and other United fans not interested in discussions with Liverpool fans in the general thread or match thread when Liverpool are experience periods of good play, good form, and when our players are playing well?

so he doesn't keep going on about it, they re old quotes and he knows to keep his mouth shut these days if he is gonna do it.

So you're saying that instead of playing the game fairly and continuing to speak about how it should be played that way, Gerrard has instead decided to keep quiet and partake in the sort of activity that should be outlawed in the game?

Interesting. Says a lot for his character then.
    fair play to stevie g won us a penalty and calmly slotted it away funny to see slot of people taking the moral high ground here it's part and parcel of football don't agree with diving but if your being fowled in the box and ain't gonna score go down

He wasn't fouled though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

25ujlzq.jpg

Sorry Rosboy i seem to have given you way too much credit... back to basics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

As I said, theres a small few of you moaning that im a troll, you know where the ignore button is

• Advertisement

So you're saying that instead of playing the game fairly and continuing to speak about how it should be played that way, Gerrard has instead decided to keep quiet and partake in the sort of activity that should be outlawed in the game?

Interesting. Says a lot for his character then.

im not sure anyone is saying he is of good character though. We all know its wrong to dive, and I think less of him for it. My opinion hasn't changed much of him because of tonight, as i've seen him do it before.

For the first time i can remember, i felt absolutely no elation when he put away the pen.

Ok, Im the reason a lot of people stop posting on soccer threads? Like who? Can you name five people? Four? Actually, one should do it... please name one person who has stopped posting on these threads because of the two small posts I made which 99% of posters realised immediately was a joke

If you don't want to listen to my posts you know where the ignore button is. In the meantime get a sense of humour ffs...

I started using the soccer forum during the summer. In my first month I shot to about the third highest poster. I has something like 140 posts. That was back in August, and the thread only started in July. As of now I have 159 posts. I rarely post anymore, because of the terrible quality of some of the posters. It's just pointless, because you can rarely have a proper discussion. I just had to post today because I remembered you're ridiculous post from during the week where you got warned for trolling, and then posted the same again today. I'm not even posting about soccer today:p. And that said, I'm not going to post anymore and irritate waste peoples time, or mine.

Oh, and....
    Wow, this thread is a great reminder of why I don't read the Soccer forum.

The Perea incident should have been a penalty - he actually controlled the ball to his advantage with his hand. It doesn't matter whether it was intentional or not.

The Mascherano shout probably shouldn't have been a penalty because he had already started sliding in when the ball was kicked and couldn't control the meeting of his hand with the ball.

The Carragher shout should have been a penalty because Carragher caused the ball to hit his own hand. There was nothing incidental about it.

I thought the Gerrard penalty should have been awarded because Pernia timed his jump to catch Gerrard. He wasn't looking at the ball. He just made it look good and Gerrard making a meal of it probably didn't help his own case.

Clearly I had completely different opinions on all of these before I repeatedly watched the replays but that's because you can't catch everything that happens in sports in real time. Video assistants should be brought in and this match is probably one of the best examples of why. In fact, in recent years, I've noticed a major deterioration in the standard of referees in Champions' League football. I'm not sure if that's because football has just become too big and too fast to allow part-time officials to referee the big-stage games, or if it's because referees are getting more stupid.

Either way, both teams played pretty poorly tonight and I'd expect a lot more from Liverpool who are doing great things this season so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

I'm a United fan and I say fair play to Gerrard for winning a penalty, I'd imagine Pele or Maradona would have done the same in his situation.

An interesting read on cheating:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/timvickery/2008/11/maradona_unfairly_labelled_a_c.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

it's part and parcel of football don't agree with diving but if your being fowled in the box and ain't gonna score go down

Only if you define a foul as not getting out of the way of an airborne midfielder quickly enough.

You're right, there is a subtle difference between a troll and a baiter ;)

What sums it up for me from the Spurs thread was being asked "Can Liverpool fans not just take their beating?". It summed up for me the reason a lot of people arrive on Liverpool match threads after a Liverpool loss (rare and all that they are), they just want to get a beating in when the opportunity presents itself. Of course that is going to annoy, and that is what it's designed to do. Even some of your own (Archimedes) say they are embarrassed by it.

I never said 'can liverpool fans not take their beating', so don't tar us all with the same brush. If you take out the two sentences which I was apparently 'trolling' or 'baiting' and consider them as jokes, where else have I been doing anything other than partaking in a discussion? Im on boards a few years and have avoided the soccer forum up until recently because I thought the standard of discussion wasn't great tbh. It seems to have gotten better lately but ffs some of you need to learn how to take a bit of friendly banter

As for Archimedes, i couldn't care less what he s embarased about, just because we support the same club doesn't mean we have to share the same views.

Anyway, this is getting ridiculous...

original.aspx

rosboy wrote: »
    I started using the soccer forum during the summer. In my first month I shot to about the third highest poster. I has something like 140 posts. That was back in August, and the thread only started in July. As of now I have 159 posts. I rarely post anymore, because of the terrible quality of some of the posters. It's just pointless, because you can rarely have a proper discussion. I just had to post today because I remembered you're ridiculous post from during the week where you got warned for trolling, and then posted the same again today. I'm not even posting about soccer today:p. And that said, I'm not going to post anymore and irritate waste peoples time, or mine.

Oh, and....

Tbh maybe quit addressing his posts. The ignore button is there for a reason.

Those people saying they don't post in the soccer forum because they are somehow above it are offering just as much to the conversation as supposed 'trolls'. As petty as each other and neither are welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

stovelid wrote: »
    Only if you define a foul as not getting out of the way of an airborne midfielder quickly enough.

Or jumping into him without even looking at or going for the ball...?

Gerrard made a meal of it, that's obvious, but let's not pretend the defender was just flattened from a standing position here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭colly10

its like playground stuff... if I dont go into your thread then you dont come into mine is it? cmon, people are entitled to their views no matter how much you disagree with them.

I actually prefer to hear the opinions of other fans, sometimes I disagree with pool some fans as well and like to get the opinion from an unbiased angle
    Its unfortunate that some 'Pool fans on here simply have no sense of humour and don't understand the notion of a bit of banter between rival fans.

Nothing wrong with a bit of banter, when the thread is full of people looking for banter or looking to wind up it does get irritating to read, there just too much of it for a thread thats supposed to be about the match

Nothing wrong with them posting, the difference is that half the pool supporters don't flood the united threads after a game so there is actually a chance for discussion, some many flood to the pool threads though that it ends up decending to **** and pool fans just return to the main pool thread to post comments. (This is something i've noticed on all pool boards, not just on boards.ie, you never have pool fans flooding the other threads though)

attachment.php?attachmentid=66088&stc=1&d=1225839905

rosboy it's like a breath of fresh air, lol :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,716 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I think some good might come out of Steve "Flight of the Bumble Bee" Gerrard, hopefully those officials are never let near grass at any level again.

colly10 wrote: »

Nothing wrong with a bit of banter, when the thread is full of people looking for banter or looking to wind up it does get irritating to read, there just too much of it for a thread thats supposed to be about the match

Agreed... but i think that the minute the first bit of banter appears then the Pool fans take it personally and the arguments begin

Enough anyway, back OT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Nothing wrong with them posting, the difference is that half the pool supporters don't flood the united threads after a game .......................... you never have pool fans flooding the other threads though)

why does it matter what team someone supports and where they post?

the fact is that irrespective of their team people will have a view...so today the jist of the conversation was a lot of people saying gerrard was cheating etc (surely we cant disagree on that?) but then there are some who turn and say, well what about ronaldo etc etc - these comments are not relevant to the game. this is a match thread, for anyone to discuss about the match. some people think that well because a pool player is being criticised i must look for an example from Utd, why? thats not related to the match

as i said before every team has players who dive but thats for other threads surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Maybe there's an innocent explanation to all this...

gerrardzidanebutteu3.gif

why does it matter what team someone supports and where they post?

the fact is that irrespective of their team people will have a view...so today the jist of the conversation was a lot of people saying gerrard was cheating etc (surely we cant disagree on that?) but then there are some who turn and say, well what about ronaldo etc etc - these comments are not relevant to the game. this is a match thread, for anyone to discuss about the match. some people think that well because a pool player is being criticised i must look for an example from Utd, why? thats not related to the match

as i said before every team has players who dive but thats for other threads surely?

exactly...

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    im not sure anyone is saying he is of good character though. We all know its wrong to dive, and I think less of him for it. My opinion hasn't changed much of him because of tonight, as i've seen him do it before.

For the first time i can remember, i felt absolutely no elation when he put away the pen.

ahh hold on a minute how a Liverpool fan can't be elated with an injury time winner is beyond me stevie g is an absoloute legend who has yet again got lfc a result that looked unlikely I will never think less of the man cast your minds back to a balmy night in the middle of nowhere in the ataturk stadium when he picked us of the floor to win it "5 TIMES" Rome in may sounds nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭colly10

Boggles wrote: »
    Hopefully those officials are never let near grass at any level again.

+1 - Referees of this standard should not be allowed near CL matches. He refs in Sweden ye? I mean how do ye go from refing the Swedish league to Liverpool V Athletico

ahh hold on a minute how a Liverpool fan can't be elated with an injury time winner is beyond me stevie g is an absoloute legend who has yet again got lfc a result that looked unlikely I will never think less of the man cast your minds back to a balmy night in the middle of nowhere in the ataturk stadium when he picked us of the floor to win it "5 TIMES" Rome in may sounds nice

Even when he almost gave his ass to Chelsea?

Anyway, there it is folks - the very definition of red tinted specs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

let's not pretend the defender was just flattened from a standing position here.

Thought it looked like the defender just tried to play the ball myself.

ahh hold on a minute how a Liverpool fan can't be elated with an injury time winner is beyond me

a mixture of things. had a big fight with the bird, was disgusted with 'pool, disgusted with the match officials and was just too down to get much joy from an unjust penalty. dont get me wrong, im glad we stopped atleti getting all 3 points, and if we cross off the 3 handballs (as noone can agree on which should or shouldn't have been pens) we definately deserved one for the challenge on agger at the start, but when gerrard slotted the pen, i didn't get that elation, joy in my stomach i normally get.

+1 - Referees of this standard should not be allowed near CL matches. He refs in Sweden ye? I mean how do ye go from refing the Swedish league to Liverpool V Athletico

Heard Dunphy saying he was a Swedish firefighter? Would have presumed refereeing was a full-time job at the highest level? Didn't see the game but by all accounts he had a shocker

Even when he almost gave his ass to Chelsea?

Anyway, there it is folks - the very definition of red tinted specs.

Almost and your his agent
    There is no tinted glasses here I was questioning who a Liverpool fan couldn't celebrate a last minute equalizer and now thinks less of him!!! and not making a judgement on the penalty

• Advertisement

Robbie didn't look happy on the bench. I fear he will have to get used to it.

Almost and your his agent
    There is no tinted glasses here I was questioning who a Liverpool fan couldn't celebrate a last minute equalizer and now thinks less of him!!! and not making a judgement on the penalty

If you don't make a judgement on the penalty then of course you can't criticise his character. Some Pool fans though are decent enough to see the incident for what it was.

Same way if you ignore his flirtations with Chelsea and his previous misdemeanours then you're right, his shit don't stink.

Robbie didn't look happy on the bench. I fear he will have to get used to it.

he simply shouldn't ever be played as the 1 up top. He's just not physically equipped for it, and its kinda unfair to judge him on it (he did look better with torres beside him). I think he'll be playing most games still, when Torres is back. he plays much better when he can stop the ball, not worry about having to try and outsprint anyone, instead just look for the other striker and pass off, then spin off his man and get into the box for the end of the move.

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    he simply shouldn't ever be played as the 1 up top. He's just not physically equipped for it, and its kinda unfair to judge him on it (he did look better with torres beside him). I think he'll be playing most games still, when Torres is back. he plays much better when he can stop the ball, not worry about having to try and outsprint anyone, instead just look for the other striker and pass off, then spin off his man and get into the box for the end of the move.

I think when Torres comes back, Rafa will have to go back to him up front with Gerrard behind him. Flipside to that thou is he will have a bit of Ammo on the bench in Keane to bring on.

I think when Torres comes back, Rafa will have to go back to him up front with Gerrard behind him. Flipside to that thou is he will have a bit of Ammo on the bench in Keane to bring on.

i think your right for the tougher matches, or the away matches, but i could see Gerrard shifting back into central midfield beside alonso for most home matches. Gerrard and Alonso were excellent in midfield together earlier in the season with Torres and Keane up front, and i expect to see a lot of this formation again.

I wouldn't call 0 Premier League goals this season 'ammo' tbh.

I wouldn't call 0 Premier League goals this season 'ammo' tbh.

In fairness, I would prefer to see him coming off the bench than mediocre that did tonight.

If you don't make a judgement on the penalty then of course you can't criticise his character. Some Pool fans though are decent enough to see the incident for what it was.

Same way if you ignore his flirtations with Chelsea and his previous misdemeanours then you're right, his shit don't stink.

I have made a judgement but not in the post you eluded to and it's not the first and won't be the last time stevie wins us a dubious penalty and as for his Chelsea flirtations that's all they were stevie has been with Liverpool for over 10 years and there is no one player that has done more for their club in the epl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Horrible stuff. The play was fast paced, which almost made it a smokescreen for the fact the fast passing was in the end going nowhere.

Gerrard: awful game, frustrated half arsed passing and shots particularly towards the end. Any manager playing by the rule that the captain should never be subbed unless of injury or retaining match fitness for an upcoming crucial game is a clown.

Keane: probably the best Pool player on the night. The miss from the cross from midfield was tragic, would have easily been the goal of the season bar none had that strike hit the net.

Benitez: replacing the relatively in form Keane with the untested Ngog. Baffling.

The reffing: this guy should never be allowed to watch a match on tv again, let alone ref. Yes, the peno was compensation for knowing he was wrong umpteen times earlier but christ what an embarrasing foul to give. A handball that wasnt actually a handball would nearly seem more justifiable than giving a foul to an attacker for a dangerous challenge. Gerrard banjoed your man. Easily the worst decision I have seen since the final free kick in Scotland vs Italy. And how a last ditch shot on goal in what the AM players knew were the last seconds is considered cheek (presumably), unbelieveable. And I am a Pool fan.

And finally, a fringe on a dark haired bird is the epitome of classy.

Goodnight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

Ngog is brutal, tbh liverpool would have been better off buying someone like Ameobi to come off the bench in matches.

Advertisement