Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key cutting in th City Centre

• 03-11-2008 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭

Where can I get this done?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Hearnes on the Quay (I think)
    Lockshop opposite BPM (If you manage to actually catch it when its open)
    Place in Georges Court (They still do keys yeah ?)
    Morris'
    Woodies
    Theres a Security shop on the Quay, they might do it as well.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hearnes moved from the Quays, but is now closed on the ORR.

The crowd in Georges Court or across from BPM would be my choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭luvlylady

The place in Georges Court is the most expensive in town. There's somewhere down by Parnell Street, opposite St. Johns Church that does it much cheaper. Don't know the name, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

luvlylady wrote: »
    The place in Georges Court is the most expensive in town. There's somewhere down by Parnell Street, opposite St. Johns Church that does it much cheaper. Don't know the name, sorry.
    ye phelans locksmiths.or if you want to venture out to tramore mccormacks hardware do a good job and cheap enough also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Went to the place across the way from BPM. €5 for 2 keys and done in about 30 secs. V happy with that.

Thanks for the advice all

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Glad you got it sorted. :) Added suggestions to the list in the pinned topic.

Advertisement