Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone any trouble with dell??

Options
  • 03-11-2008 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Ordered a laptop off dell for a coworker who dosent have great english,he gave me the money and i ordered it for him.got an email on 25th august saying they had recieved my order and that the laptop would be dispatched within 14 days.
    well 14 days pass and i get another email saying that there has been a delay and it would be another 7 days.so 7 days passed and another email saying it will be another 3 weeks so im getting stressed out trying to explain all this to my coworker so we decide to just get the money back and go elsewhere.rang dell and told them we wanted a refund they said no problem that they would pay it into my bank account,this was 3 weeks ago and twice i have rang and they said "oh the money is in your account already,it went in this morning"and both times the money wasnt there.
    just feel like their completley taking the piss,and meanwhile i feel terrible and think that my coworker thinks im trying to shaft him.any ideas what i can do???????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Write a formal letter of complaint to Dell, and give details of your calls. You can also request that Dell send you a copy of their details relating to this order, which should include dates/times of all calls, and also their customer care/sales remarks entered.

Complaints Department
    Dell Computers,
    Millbanke House
    Western Road
    Bracknell
    Berkshire
    RG12 1RD
    England

You can always ask for compensation for the mess, but may not get anything except a full refund.

Advertisement