Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games for Wii for 6yr old

Options
  • 03-11-2008 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm thinking about getting a Wii for the family this chrimbo. Anyone know of any games that are fun to play with a 5 (nearly 6) year old?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

The majority of games on it are fun for kids but id highly recommend Mario Kart. Its great fun(Especially with a few drinks when you put the kids to bed)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭warrenaldo

I would back up with mario kart. my son loves it.

he also loves the wii sports that comes with the wii. Most of the games that are on that are really fun for kids - especially the boxing. my 4 year old beats me ever time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 WannaST

The Wii Sports Pack is essential. Its a great pack for the kids just to get used to the controls. Make that, kids AND adults (especially grandparents!!).
    I can't beat my 4 year old at bowling,:mad::eek: and he is telling EVERYONE! Great fun.
    Mario Kart and Steering wheel accessory will be under the tree I'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Hee hee... now I'm getting all excited. I love Christmas!!!

Sounds like I'll definitely be getting Mario Kart!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Personally I believe wooden toys are much more educational and fun for kids than silly computer games ;)

I can't wait until my two are old enough to play wii...a few years away yet though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

My 5 year olds love the Wii Tennis (in the sports pack) and Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz.

Advertisement