Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tall Ladder

Options
  • 03-11-2008 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi there,

With the weather getting colder, I thought it might be a good time to paint/seal the upstairs windows.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands (borrow) on a ladder that will reach that height?

I live in an end of terrace house and unfortunately we don't have the lower roof at the front of the house to stand on for this particular job.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭new arrival

Please don't all respond at once!!

Anyone........Bueller, Bueller..........

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Basil Brush

if you hang on for a few months when the circus comes into town, you might be able to borrow some stilts....

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

there's a circus in leopardstown now!

there probably aren't many large ladder owning people around here.you'd have to hire one. Ring hills hire.

c.p.Hire.com in greystones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

You'll need a way of transporting the ladder too...

I think surf board straps might work on the roof if you don't have a roof rack ;)

and someone to hold the ladder while you're up it.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

You can hire a ladder from Chadwicks on the boghall road in Bray, they will deliver and collect it for you, I think its about €30-€40 or so. I hired one about a year ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭new arrival

sicruise wrote: »
    You'll need a way of transporting the ladder too...

I think surf board straps might work on the roof if you don't have a roof rack ;)

Funny that, I lent my straps (& surfboard/wetsuit/booties/head gear:cool: come to think of it) to a certain relation.

He has assured me, they are all safe & sound.

Advertisement