Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election night in Dublin?

Options
  • 03-11-2008 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

What are you guys doing for the American election night tomorrow? Any parties?

Also, is there any where I can watch the whole thing on which ever American network broadcasts it live, in the middle of the night? (I don't have a TV set) Also I'm on foot in Phibsoboro (south of the shopping centre), so I wouldn't walk more than 2 kilometers away (mainly if I end up wasted hehe).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

So let me get this right... You dont have a TV set and you are looking for somewhere within a 2 mile radius of south Phibsboro that will show you the US elections in the middle of the night!!!! Good luck with that one!!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

Goldigga wrote: »
    So let me get this right... You dont have a TV set and you are looking for somewhere within a 2 mile radius of south Phibsboro that will show you the US elections in the middle of the night!!!! Good luck with that one!!:confused:

Hehe, precisely. Well, idk, lots of pubs in the area, and I'd figure I'm not the only one who'd wanna celebrate the whole thing? I mean it's going to be an historic night given that Obama is bound to win :pac:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Relevant

I'd say it is more likely that pubs in phibsboro will be showing Liverpool v Athletico Madrid mate!

Relevant wrote: »
    I'd say it is more likely that pubs in phibsboro will be showing Liverpool v Athletico Madrid mate!
    Argh... too bad.. oh well, I just found out that MSNBC streams its programs live :).

But no party, really? Oh wait.. I guess other people have regular week-day jobs..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Here you go

http://ww2.buttonfactory.ie/profile.php?ID=1749

Tickets are a little expensive tho..

• Advertisement

shepthedog wrote: »
    Here you go

http://ww2.buttonfactory.ie/profile.php?ID=1749

Tickets are a little expensive tho..

Thanks for the link. Yeah, 25 euros is a bit much hehe.

Advertisement