Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for info on teams

Options
  • 03-11-2008 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I was just wondering what (if any) airsoft teams there is around the wicklow area eg Bray, Greystones, Kilcoole etc! I really wanna get involved having talked to one of my mates about it! Im in the RDF and no my stuff when it comes to tactics, weapons and camo but now wanna get involved in airsoft! I know of only one team but dont no if they hav free spaces or how many members a team can have etc. Any info???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ro-17

Dr_Pepper wrote: »

Thanks but ive looked through them and they all seem to be dublin or elsewhere around the country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Teams are really based on location as they play in the local skirmish sites.
    And since there isnt one in your area you would have to look at a team who plays at the sites you play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ro-17

Yea ill have to look elsewhere then I suppose! Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

There's a good crowd of lads from Bray/Wicklow that play out in Fingal most weekends, don't think the majority are on a team tho. As Dr_Pepper says the teams are based around the sites

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

yeah pop out to fingal for some great games. just a heads up just in case but wearin of the rdf uniform is a no no but im sure u already know that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

a few lads are coming from carlow to hrta and theres still teams recruiting there. just keep an eye out for lads heading your way organise a lift

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Well I'm based out in Kilcoole and Hivemind is in greystones quite a few lads out in bray too. Since you're just starting out with airsoft there is no huge rush to join a team, as the lads said head out to a site and get some games in. See what kind of role you enjoy playing and then if you decide you still want to join a team you'll have a better idea of the kind of team that will suit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

The Airsoft Tactical force have a couple of members in Bray send us a pm mate if your interested in joining :)

Advertisement